The biggest investment on earth is earth itself. Buying a N.A. plot has countless advantages that a readymade apartment can seldom match. Not only does it give you the freedom to build your dream home exactly how you’d want it, but it also gives you the satisfaction of owning an asset that will only grow with time. In the recent years several well developed NA plots near Pune have come into being. These plot projects are perfect particularly because they give you all the perks of owning a plot and also the benefits of living in a gated community. However there are certain things that you need to keep in mind while buying a plot.
1) Location, Location, Location – The location of the property is of utmost importance. Whatever your reason to buy a home may be, location holds significance. Choose a plot that will keep you close to all the lifestyle amenities like school, colleges, hospitals, convenience stores. This will not only add to your convenience but will also increase the resale value of the land.
2) Cleared legal titles- It is important to check the history of the land. Always make sure that you have had a look at the ownership of land papers. It will save you a lot of tensions and confusions in the future.
3) Is your property being built on reserved land? It is extremely important to ensure that the proposed land is clear of all reservations. Double check whether the land was reserved for your developer or the government to built irrigation projects etc.
4) Background of the developer – Before investing your hard earned money in a property always do a thorough background check of the builder. Make it a point to research about his reputation in the market and the quality of his past projects.
5) A detailed check of the papers is a must- It is important to thoroughly check all the papers that your developer has claimed to duly submit. Make sure that you verify papers like document of Title and Proof of Rights to Land Revenue Tax Receipts, Title Deed, Stamp Duty Document, Encumbrance Certificate, Municipal Corporation Approvals, Release Certificate from the Bank, Allotment Letter and the Development Agreement.
Royal Purandar offers few of the best NA plots near Pune. These NA plots on Pune Satara road are magnificently placed at the foothills of Purandar Fort & are surrounded by lush green valleys, forests & water bodies. Hardly 7 kilometres away from the Mumbai-Pune-Bangalore Expressway & well connected to cities like Pune, Satara, Kolhapur & Mumbai, it is an excellent investment opportunity.